Sonntag, 28. Januar 2018

Wardrobe post - Behind the scenes

After wearing Lolita fashion for 3 1/2 years, I decided to make my very first wardrobe post on egl.
I love to read these kind of posts from other Lolitas, and I thought this could be a chance to sort out old stuff and getting an overview over my whole stuff.



Well, I did. But it took so much effort to take all the pictures and therefore put all the dresses on the dress form (and later arrange on the floor), and finally I decided to wash some of my old stuff and things I want to sell as well.
And that was not enough. Reducing the picture size for the post, searching for information about every single piece and finally writing and arranging the blogpost take also much time.




And it wouldn't be me if there weren't some fails:
- I had to take all pictures again since the lighting was so bad (all of my blue stuff  was black on the photos) and my dress form is too busty for many of my dresses.
- Of course on the bag picture I forgot one bag
- I ordered some new dresses and they arrived all this week, so I had to take pictures with them as well.

But now I'm finally done! You can find my wardrobe post here: Wardobe Post 2018

And this decision has many advantages:
1. I definetly saw how much stuff I have and which dresses I haven't worn in ages. So decluttering was much easier.

2. All of my dresses and blouses are sorted and washed, so I can find them easily.
4. It is a good feeling to end this project with a finished blogpost other Lolitas enjoy while everything is clean.
5. It is much easier to set wardrobe goals (a blogpost with this topic will follow soon)

I'm not sure if I'm doing another post next year (it was exhausting and I'm actually very lazy), but I will set some wardrobe goals and check them in 2019.


Katja

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen