Sonntag, 28. Januar 2018

My wardrobe goals 2018

After doing my wardrobe post, I got a good overview of my Lolita collection. So I decided to set some goals for my wardrobe since it's already quite big and I don't want to collect random stuff.

My lolita storage
 


So here we go:

  1. Get a brown blouse. - I finally want to wear more brown colours and want to combine some dresses with a brown blouse.
  2. Get old stuff sold before buying new. - This will be my task for the next time. I decluttered much of my stuff and want to get rid off it. It just takes space for new and used stuff.
  3. Wear lolita more often and more casually. - I have many dresses I haven't worn in ages and I don't want to wear Lolita only for events. So my goal for this year is to wear my old dresses more - and if I haven't worn them until next year, I should sell them
  4. More coord combinations - I mostly have my favourite coords I like to wear. This year I want to try new coords with my clothes to achieve new looks.
Let's see if I can reach my goals. And what are your wardrobe goals? Let me know in the comments!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen